My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

12.01.2004

Cruise

Well I decided I want to go on a cruise today, not a normal cruise though. I want to go on one of those geek cruises, I'm thinking a photoshop or Mac cruise. I'm going to have to buy a mac if I want to go on the mac cruise though. I can get a powerbook for around $1,600 or a ibook for around $1000 but I think I would want the extra power of the powerbook though. I don't know If I want to get started in the mac world with a G5 or a powerbook though. I mean their both nice machines, I guess it will be a way long while before that happens anyway. By that time apple will have the G6 out probaly and maybe a G5 laptop actually probaly just a higher clocked G4, there really having problems with the heat dissipation of those G5 chips. They had to krank down the clock speed and frontside bus just to deal with the heat issues of the new G5 iMacs. I want to go on a Mac cruise that Leo Laporte is going to be on and he only does one a year so it might be a while for me. Okay thats all I have to say about that then so bye
-The Mayor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger