My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

11.15.2004

Colin

Well Colin Powell is officially resigning after the end of Bush's first term and Condoleezza Rice is replacing him. It's really going to be interesting to see how foreign policy changes as soon as Powell leaves. I'm not knocking Rice or anything I just really like Powell and thought he was the only reasonable voice of this administration, who knows how many more wars Bush will start now. So this weekend I went to the big football movie "Friday Night Lights" but me not being a big football fan I found it not that great. Now maybe if it was about Curling then It could have been a good film, I wonder if there has ever been a Curling movie, if not I'm making one. I just need 6 Months and 1.5 Million and I'm there, please send money and we can make this happen people.
-Steven

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

I don't have the money, but I will loan you my hot rollers, curling iron, blow dryer/curling brush or just those sponge rollers, k?

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger