My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

11.01.2004

Pre_election

Alright It's like election eve, I can hardly wait for tomorrow I'm going to come home after work, turn the TV to MSNBC and not move for like 8 hours. I can't believe it's finally here, I've been waiting almost two years for this to happen. I really hope it's a tie that would be the greatest thing ever, think a Bush-Edwards or Kerry-Cheney ticket could vary well happen if a tie occurs. Alright I'm going back to watching pre-elecion coverage, it's Late Night with Joe Scarborough and Ron Reagan right now.
-Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger