My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.27.2004

Lingo

I decided today I really need to study up on this electricians lingo, P-8's, P-88's, RJ11's. Okay I know what RJ11's are but still, nothing is named like it should be. When I look at something I would like to see a word in my head not a series of numbers. Well we get to paint tomorrow, won't that be fun I'm like the worst painter even, so hopefully I don't spill any, "right shane". I see there is a lunar eclipse tonight I just might go outside of the house tonight, actually scratch that I'll just look out the window in my room. I have always hoped that I could see stuff that is going on in other peoples houses like sexy parties but so far I haven't had any luck maybe when Scott and Brianna build there house next door I'll have better luck. Anyhow, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger