My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.13.2004

Laptop

Okay I've been work on my computer for like 3 days now but I really think tonight I'm going to get it working again. The blue screen of death shall haunt me know more. Well were like almost all done up at south meadow creek, just like another day or so. So I don't know what we'll do after that I think we get to start doing finish work out at a house in Trout Dale 2. I like finish work, everything is their all you have to do is wire in the outlets and fixtures. So I'll probaly be the lucky guy that gets to wire all the outlets in. My dad bought me a new hammer today, it's am Estwing. That was always my favorite hammer to use in the shop so it's only natural I use it at the jobsite. Okay bye now and make sure you watch the presidential debate tonight It's the last one so It might be pretty good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Having problems with your laptop already??? Wow! I haven't had ANY problems with my lap top. Hmmm, I wonder if it has to do with Apple vs. the loser lap tops! Perhaps! Definitely! Glad you like your job, lots of things to do and learn. I'm pretty disappointed that you haven't written on mine (unless you are anon.) nor called me. The problem is..... some certain freshman trombone players bent your gas line. Do we need to pay to replace it or can it be used? It isn't bent much. When can we discuss this all important matter?

E

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear your gonna fix the laptop. It's about time. I mean geez three days is like an eternity. Well have fun working and don't get bored wiring or you might make a mistake. Well peace out.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know steve you can download the presidential debates at itunes for free. that is if you have a credit card to set up an account. I will be doing that soon. the credit card thing that is.
shane

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger