My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.05.2004

Davey's Car


Just thought I'd show proof that the Corsica can still run after 100,000 miles. Rent are own at http://www.corsica.net/

-Me posting this does not mean I think the Corsica is not a piece of crap, I just thought I would post it because I don't thing davey is smart enough to-Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want a car made by anything other than subaru, toyota or honda? 100,000 is nothing. 300,000 is par for the above named autos.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steven,
Great picture. Why would anyone ever want a subaru when there are Corsicas out there? They are only the greatest cars ever made. Ever! But hey I'm just getting warmed up. After summer I'll have 200,000 miles then we'll see what's up.
Peace.
Dashing

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

subaru over corsica? that's a "duh"

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steven,
You Know you like the corsica. Posting it just makes it final. anyway a few days ago you told me to go to your blog and leave a comment, so hear it is.
Lillian

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger