My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.02.2004

Dashing

Okay, I got this real good blog for all you to see it's www.dashingsblog.blogspot.com It could the greatest blog I have ever read. Also Shane shut the hell up I don't need your kind at my blog. Sorry about writing about you amanda I'll delete it if you wish. On to other matters, the volleyball and football teams lost so, THEY SUCK AGAIN! Not that I care I just went to play pep band for Jelly. Plus I got in for free, all I have to do is walk in with a stand in my hand and knowones the wiser. You should have heard my friend play this charge it was the crappiest thing I've ever heard unless of course you've heard him sing. But anyway, going to this movie "Hero" tonight It has subtitles so I'm a little bit hesitant. Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

No, believe me, IT REALLY DID SUCK. BOTH OF THEM!!! Davey, you should consider choir! lol

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger