My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.01.2004

Amanda

Ok, I have this friend amanda and she needs a lover. So any eligible boys out there, preferably trombone players, please email her at Mandabear_57@hotmail.com. She doesn't drink all the time, but she has a friend that does. She's a freshman at MSU in Montana so anyone just email me and I'll get you hooked up. Peace Out

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this Amanda person, I think that you should talk more about her. You seem boring and a useless human. Were as this Amanda girl sounds interesting. How tall is she, what color is her hair, and so on. Please tell us all this info then promptly strangle your self so we don't need to read any more of this useless drible. Oh and all the nazi's were as dumb as Klink if not more like Schultz.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to hell Shane

6:44 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Amanda, you should post your own flattering paragraph, You got miles above anyone else on this blog that doesn't have red hair!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm and eligible guy here at MSU, and I play the Trombone. She didn't respond to my email, must have that whole hotmail thing that blocks all emails not on her list already. Tell me what she looks like and stuff, I'm curious! Maybe you can help me out.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger