My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.05.2004

Work

"Work, work it's what I do, when I'm not getting drunk or watching the tube" Okay, in all respect I really didn't work that much today. I had a lot of down time, you know watching Scott do something, or Scott telling me something. In all this time though, I did manage to pull some wires and staple down things. Were doing a remodel type job for this rich ladies cabin that is out in the middle of a forest. It's a cabin, so you know the inside is all wood, which as we know is not that bright. So this lady is having the thing decked out with lights, I mean there is one main room, cause it's a cabin, and she is having two types of track lighting installed, plus some hanging lights, and cabinet lights, and there is already three hanging fan lights that came with the house. I think it's going to be a true shadowless room. I get paid to Monday, so you know were the money is going right, DSL. I don't know how those losers out there deal with just dial-up. I would kill myself if that was all I had. I mean it to, I would rather be killed by a dolphin then wait 30 seconds for google to load. Dial-up is just not right, I know this kid who went to a mental institution because of it, true story he is still there. Anyway, if anyone sees Amanda hug her, she says she is having a really tough week.
-Arrivederci-
"had to google that one"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve,
How can you insult dial up? It is almost in the same league as the Corsica. Clearly you have been spoiled by DSL. I think it's time for you to feel the wrath of me. I mean what is the internet if you don't have to try dialing 15 times every time you want to connect? You have been spoiled. Spoiled, Spoiled, Spoiled.
Dashing.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stven I have to live with dial up so I think you should. save your money for something, well you don't have anything to buy do you, oh well I will have to agree with Davey you have been spoiled! See you around.
Lillian

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger