My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.07.2004


Started the Clark household on the sims today, just thought I'd show you what Gayle and Ivan look like. I made them myself, I think they turned out pretty good. It looks a lot better on the big computer, my laptop can only hand the game at medium specs. I'm going to get them started building gnomes today, Gayle likes building the gnomes Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve,
Looks like quite a game. You know I have Sims 2000 if you want to play a real game. Well just wondering it it was something you want. Well have fun working.
Dashing

4:28 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

I see the real world of work and responsibilities haven't changed your taste in your hobbies.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just have to start with Gayle and Ivan. Gnomes are great any ways
Shane
_
_/_\_
(")
//U\ \|_|/
| |
|||
_[|]_

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger