My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.21.2004


Okay Shane sent me this because he is some kind of Republician these days. And Althought this is Kerry being arrested for protesting. I would just like to point out that at this time Bush was snorting crack in the back of a hanger at some air force base in Texas avoiding the war all together. Just thought you should get both sides of the Issue. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Dashing the Defender said...

You will just have to wait twenty years for a good president. For that is when I will run for the presidency. For then I will be 37 and we can finally have a good president. Well until then we will just have to live in this urine soaked hell hole.
Dashing

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Hilary would be a better president than her husband, and her husband was awesome! I'd rather have Kerry being arrested for standing up for his civil rights than the dumb a** we have in there that ran from his civic duties, was illegally appointed pres., lied about going into war and uses psychological terrorism on the american people to justify his over aggressive actions to obtain oil.......

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

....yes redhotmamajones, and we pay attention to details and actually LISTEN without formulating an opinion first!!!!! You run for an office, brenda, I will DEFINITELY vote for you. I am appalled that shane wrote what he did...being the seamstress that he is!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger