My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

10.14.2004

Butter, fish, cod

Okay when I say we did nothing today I mean it. I nailed up 15 electrical boxes and pounded two rods into the ground, that was it. I got to play with Mike's dog for like two hours while he help one of his friends wash some windows. His dog is really lazy it only fetches something like three times and then it has to break for 15 minutes. Okay going to work on my computer again yesterday when I said tonight was the night I really meant this night. Okay, bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Dashing the Defender said...

steve
Give up on your computer. Just send it in already. I mean you may as well get the blue screen of death removed while you get your speakers fixed. Oh well mr. dream job. Just keep being lazy. You can't change who you are.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Okay since you keep starting and ending your blogs with okay I thought I would start mine with okay. Sounds like your job is okay, I know you want to work much harder but this much is okay. Okay, so, I didn't know you really liked dogs. Are you sure you aren'[t an agnostic insomniac with dyslexia? Okay, so, now that you are thinking about that I must confess the bar is bent, can you bgend it back or is it okay? Will you just go ahead and check it out with me? k?
K!
E

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if i could get paid for playin' with a dog all day instead of my job where i make enough money for gas

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger