My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

11.23.2004

Turkey Day

So I bought Myself a new Xbox game It's called Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, it doesn't get here tell next week though. All I know about it is you fly around in a plane, but it got a lot of good reviews. X-play gave it a good review and that's all I need. Anyway, Got all the stuff for Thanksgiving yesterday so I'm ready to bake. Just went with the 17 pound turkey this year, last years was like a 22 pounder and got a little dry cause of how long it took to cook. I think I might make my pie tonight, I hate Pumpkin so I'm making an Apple Pie and Tawsha's making the pumpkin pie. I only make the stuff I like, so therefore Tawsha has to make the Green Bean casserole. When I was Little I had to choose between eating Pea's or Green beans my whole life and I chose pea's and have never looked back, Green beans make me gag. Well that's all
-Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger