My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

12.19.2004

Pix

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but look I made a new picture for the top of the blog in PhotoShop, yet I'm sure pretty great. I also want to have my blog setup in three columns instead of two but it might take me a while being how I hardly know any HTML. Alright got to go on the big Christmas family shopping trip, I'm sure it's going to be just dandy
-Steven

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Hope you had fun in all those shopping places..... we had fun running into you guys. We saw Tawsha at the mall, too. Is there anywhere we went that you didn't follow us to??? I enjoy your blogs, please keep it up!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger