My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

12.14.2004

Poll

PEPSI WON, I would have been a little worried if Coke did. It seems Pepsi has taken over in the states in the last decade or so because of Cokes focus on foreign markets, in which they totally control. Well I do have good news, the Ruby Red Squirt famine is finally over there selling it at the store again. I only had normal squirt to drink for like 2 weeks, I was so worried that they were going to stop sell it that I bought out most of there stock of just cans. The important thing is it's back now and the Soda Crisis of 04' is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger