My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

12.20.2004

Monday

Alright it's Monday again last week went by so slow I thought it would never end, but it finally did. So I came through for the band again on Saturday, man I just don't know what they would do without me. Actually they would probably sound about the same they would be a little less low brassy sounding, yeah that's it low brassy. So in Bozo yesterday we went to Target and they had this 4 piece Walkie-Talkie kit for like $35 so I bought them for the family. We like used them in Costco and the Mall for we could save time not having to find one another. People would look at you funny though cause there would be this voice saying "Hoser you there" coming from your pants. What you goin' do though, just think of the story those people will have to tell for future generations. "There I was, in a mall and this guy's privates kept calling me a Hoser", "What did you do about it Daddy", "Well son I was about to kick the guy in the crotch but he pulled this thing out of his pants before I got a chance, it looked like a phaser so I ran away". Hummm, so you know feel free to tell that one to the kids one day. Anywho, lets all try to have a good week despite the general lack of snow.
-TheMayor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger