My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

2.28.2005

Planes and Hitler

Alright I know it's been a week but I mean I'm be doin' other stuff. Okay not really I'm just lazy, I did get my plane started as you can see. I kinda came to a halt though cause I ran out of paint, so I have to wait for my dad's paint order to come in later this week.

So went to see Jay this weekend, Jay Owenhouse that is, you no that Magician that puts on the show that critics call "?spectacular and beyond belief."? Old Jay did the standard tricks, going through fan, making it snow, you know real standard stuff. The only trick that always gets me is the tearing the newspaper into pieces and magically putting it back together. It's amazing don't get how he does it, mirror's it's just got to be mirror's thats the only anwser I can think of, that or magic which is real by the way. You know who killed Kennedy right, Lee Harvey Oswald, cause he had a magic bullet which he bought from Hitler. Hitler got it from is best friend Umar who lived at Atlantis at the time cause his summer home was being remodeled. Yep, that's how it all went down, ask anyone.
-LordSteven

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

nice plane, how is the ship?

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about animal toy. I have a website about animal toy which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger