My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

2.11.2005

A Fright in the Night

Oh I totally did the greatest thing ever. We are watching this scary movie called the Grudge, and all the lights and everything was off in the house. Well anyway Tawsha went to her room for a second and so I hid behind the couch she was on. Then I totally scared her like 5 minutes later cause it was at a scary part and I grabbed here. I thought it was awesome anyway, I got here to cry and everything. Well that's really all I have to say, back to the movie.
-Steven

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

YOU BETTER BE NICE TO NAUGHTAWSHA!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger