My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.22.2005

Superman

Well I was doing some voice over stuff with my camcorders yesterday and decided to do one of just Tawsha. So here I present to you Tawsha's "Superman", featuring Tawsha, Tawsha, and well Tawsha. It's a big file though(9Mb) so If your still using crappy Dial-Up just forget about it.

http://www.streamload.com/lordsteven/Superman.wmv

Sorry about all the different transitions in the film, I'm still learning to use Premiere. Gettin a little better at it though, next I need to learn lighting and stuff.
-Steven

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I need ot learn this, I need to learn that . . . " blah blah blah! You need to do VIDOE on a MAC!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VIDEO! Vid--EEE--OH! God, what a dipshit that anonymous is!

9:22 PM  
Blogger lordsteven said...

This Is True I do need to Video Edit on a Mac but Being as how My Mac Mini Doesn't arrive until March I'm Stuck with Windows for a While

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger