My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.06.2005

Hard Drive

Alright tomorrows Friday I'm so excited, plus Scott has like to go to the doctor in bozo so we don't have to work very long either, double plus bonus. I also got my new external hard drive today and all the cables to go with it for I can finally get that film off my camcorder. Did you know that those little miniDV tapes that go in the camcorder are like over 10GB in size. It's out of control I should be able to fill my hard drive in know time, it's a Seatgate 200GB 7,200rpm with a 8mb cache by the way. I do wonder if it will be fast enough to edit film if I go over the external hard drive, I mean it is a firewire plug I think that would be fast enough, trial and error I guess. Alright, hey did anyone check out bill gate's presentation at CES when Windows Media Center locks up on him, here's the link it case you missed it

http://webpages.charter.net/thetruedarkone/billgates.mov

Pretty funny I thought, Conan being there just ads to the humor, anyway that is all
-LordSteven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger