My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

12.27.2004

Christmas

So Christmas has come and gone once again and a new year is almost upon us. It had never really occurred to me until a few weeks ago when Davey told me that Christmas and New Years are always on the same day, I guess I just really never though about it. I was always to concerned about how many days we got off school that something as simple as that has always just slipped my mind. Anyway, so what did everyone out there get for Christmas, Tawsha and me finally got our long awaited camcorder that has been on our Christmas list for like 4 years. I had to order some special cords so I could dump the video on my laptop for editing, so I wont be posting any great movies that me and tawsha are making for a few weeks. If you have any ideas for a movie script just post them and I'll write up a screenplay for me and tawsha to make. Alright hope everyone had a good Christmas and great Boxing Day
-Steven

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those movies you make are sweet! like that one you made on the camera about steeling peanut butter! brilliant!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger