My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

12.29.2004

Word Fun

Okay if you ever get bored just go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/ It's really amusing. I found the definition of words I've never known until now.

WEAK SAUCE
slang; calling one "weak sauce" compares said individual to the "mild" sauce found at Taco Bell; weak, insignificant, attempting to be like the other hot sauces, but not living up to expectations.

I mean I've always wondered what it means and now I know, I added Groovy Cool cause it wasn't in there yet. Take part in it people, the internet needs you
-TheMayor

Oh and forget google dictionary, this is so the new word definition lookup for Scrabble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger