My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

12.28.2004

Konfabulator

So I've been using this Program called Konfabulator for a week now, It's pretty cool. Here is what my desktop looks like now.



I got like the battery thing and the whether thing so I always know what I'm not missing not being outside. I don't now I like it, It was originally just for the Mac but it's been cross platformed so it's also for windows now. There is a whole list of widgets as they call them that you can have on your desktop from games to live news feeds. Anyway give it a try it is free after all, here's the link

http://www.konfabulator.com/

-Steven

Also here's this great picture I just found

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger