My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.04.2005

Food

Sweet so I finally got to use my new sandwich maker cause I ate at home for lunch. The best part about it is the fact instead of draining the fat, it lets the food cook in it, which by the way is awesome. I don't get the deal with all this low fat crap these days anyway, I mean natural disasters alone can't control the earths population we need poor health to at least try to maintain some sort to homeostasis with the planet. It seems that your just preserving yourself by eating these low-fat, low-Cal type foods anyway. No part shall I have in such things, I mean look at Homer Simpson he has been eating hearty meals for 16 years now and he still looks great. Just remember if your unsure weather or not to eat something, just rub it on a napkin and if you can see through it your clear.
"Long Live Whole Milk"
-LordSteven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger