My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.09.2005

Lottery Ticket Movie

Alright So Davey Finally turned 18 last Thursday and to celebrate he bought two lottery tickets to Saturday, he just wanted to beat me cause it took me like 11 months to finally buy a lottery ticket. Anyway here's the video of the whole event it was sure pretty exciting, You'll have to watch to see if he won anything.

http://www.streamload.com/lordsteven/Daveys_Lottery_ticket.wmv

On a side note Shane set up a MoBlog cause he couldn't handle all the typing for a normal Blog apparently here's his link

http://enahs.textamerica.com/

Lets see any other links I can think of Ummm, Oh You can check out what news stories I've read at this link

http://digg.com/users/lordsteven


I think thats enough links to see for one day, Hope ya'll had a good weekend
-Steven

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that lottery ticket video was pretty fantastic.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Greetings from one Montana blogger to another!
I've been in MT only a year compared to your 9 - but I can tell you I sure wish I'd found Montana LONG ago! I LOVE IT HERE!
Nice to meet you and I'll be sure and stop by and visit often!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger