My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.10.2005

MacWorld Tomorrow, How Exciting

So you know what tomorrow is, that's right it's MacWorld the time of year when Apple shows you what they will be releasing and what they hope to conjure up in the future. This year the big things that are supposed to be announced are a sub $500 monitorless Mac, a flash based iPod, and new MacOffice software. Steve Jobs will be giving the keynote speech at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning, where well see if these so called rumors are actually true. I think it's going to be something really big though considering the speech will not be released until 6:00PM and there will be no media reporting aloud until after the speech. I'm pretty excited and I don't even own a Mac. On a lighter note do to the huge popularity of the Davey scratching off a lottery ticket video I've released another cinematic classic. It's just me dancing with the Popcorn song playing in the background but still amusing. Please excuse the poor editing I only spent like five minutes on it, I just basically cropped out all the video and put a random transition between each, here's the link.

http://www.streamload.com/lordsteven/StevenDancing.wmv


I know the editing was pretty bad, it was my first time using Adobe Premiere and I really don't know what I'm doing yet I'll try hard next time I promise. Anyway, here's also this cool site the Scott showed me when I was at Ellie's house tonight.

http://www.sodaplay.com/constructor/index.htm

It's fun to play for a while but then I have ADD and can play such games for longer then most people. Well that's all hope you have a happy MacWorld day tomorrow
-LordSteven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger