My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.31.2005

Spring Cleaning, In January?

Alright so we like took all this stuff out of boxes last night that has been packed up for like 10 years now. But That was a lot to get done in one day so all we accomplished was actually unpacking the boxes, no cleaning up or anything was done. Anyway so here is what the upstairs looks like now



I did get my desk cleaned up though, so now I got a place to put my Mac Mini When it gets here.



As you can see I got the Lava Lamp and everything going, I even mounted stuff on the wall if you look at the left side of the picture. Anyway, got to go move the Big Screen 2 feet to the left.
-Steven

3 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

If you don't have enough room I can keep the Mac Mini over here at my place when it arrives - I'll take care of it for you.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lordsteven :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download latest movies site in pure english, which is a first for me.

Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
Cheers

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger