My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.24.2005

Compare Oneself With The Famous

Well in my old age I have grown less and less aware of the height of people, me being only 5-7" it is natural that most people are taller then me. The only time I really notice a persons height is if they are really tall or just shorter than me. That's the real big one, people shorter then me, cause I just don't see very many guys at least that are shorter than me. Well anyways I found this Height Comparison thing on Kevin Pereira's Blog and Thought I'd Share. Just put in your own height and you can compare it with celebrities, It's pretty amusing. Check it out http://www.ringophone.com/TallOrNot.swf
-LordSteven
Oh and By the way, me and Tom Cruise, the same

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

I will always love Tom Cruise, even if he is shorter than me. Top Gun.... now there's your movie!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger