My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

1.27.2005

Free Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

So It was My Birthday Tuesday but Since I can't find my Camera Cable I can't Post any pictures. Oh Well, Maybe another day, I could post the video I guess. Well I was going to talk about something but I've already forgotten, oh I got the TRUMP board game for my birthday, haven't played it yet but will soon. The game is kinda intimidating cause it's got this picture of Trump on the front with this stern look on his face, his hair looks pretty good though I'd have to say. That Apprentice Show actually premieres tonight with It's 3rd Season, this time it's the College graduates VS. High School graduates. My bets with the High School grads, that's just my personal opinion, I'm putting $5 monopoly money on the high school grads though. Anyway Oh here's this Great Deal that I found on Digg.com, It's a free Movie download that is actually Legal.
http://cs.silverpop.com/movilink/southwest_airlines/1/
You Have to use Internet Explorer :( but still It's a free movie just type in your email address and they send you the link and you can download anything. Okay that is all
-LordSteven
Did you get your free Movie Yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger