My Digg News

My Links

Logorrhea=
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
To talk alot and not know when to shut up
The Symbal of Rhea, the mother of the gods in Greek mythology
To be clogged up at the other end
Free polls from Pollhost.com
This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator

3.17.2005

Harp

So you know after looking at harps for quite a while now me and My mom have finally found the one we want

http://www.vaharpcenter.com/electric_big_blue.html

I give you the Camac Big Blue the nicest Electric harp Ever, Now all we need is some Donations. Now I don't know the exact price but it's somewhere between $10,000-$20,000 so you know when we start to get close to our goal I'll get an price quote from them. Mum and Me think this would be the perfect addition to the living room and think you think so also. So please send all money too

Jones Harp Fund
59 MT HWY 287
Ennis, MT 59729

Thank You
-Steven

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

does that mean that home is where the harp is?

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger